Liquid Joe is available for advance-scheduled and on-demand Hourly Consultation (subject to availability), as well as longer-term engagements regarding Mobile Apps, Google Enterprise Search technology, and Web Sites.
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad platforms (Android OS also available – inquire for details)
- Mobile app development assistance, troubleshooting, and triage. Best suited for apps already in development.
- Formal projects requiring soup-to-nuts mobile app development. Requires an approved budget, development plan, schedule, and ancillary resources as needed.
- Boot Camp presentations and discussions. These are designed to bring newcomers up to speed on what mobile app development is all about and how to go about planning a new mobile app.
Most first-time forays into mobile app development take advantage of the boot camp option. There are three variations:
- A live, two hour online presentation, teleconference, and Q&A with major stakeholders, plus two offline hours toward answer research and formal wrap-up (4 hours).
- A one day in-person visit featuring the same presentation, Q&A and offline answer research, plus a guided brainstorming session (8 hours).
- A two day in-person visit covering the same topics as the one day visit, plus an additional day of brainstorming and a third off-site day toward forming a formal app proposal/pitch and technical walkthrough (24 hours).
Google Enterprise Search
- Google Search Appliance and Google Mini deployment and maintenance
- Intranet and internet facing search deployments covering crawl/indexing methodology, content design recommendations, and best practices
- Front End (XSLT) and Google OneBox module development
- Google Labs features (e.g., auto-completion, clustering)
- Search proxy and other edge-of-network integration
- Custom deployment of the Liquid Joe Google Enterprise Multifunction Stylesheet
- LAMP-based (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) web application development
- WordPress installation and configuration
- Web page and template review for standards compliance and accessiblity
- Information architecture review and recommendations
- Integration with social networking, single sign-on, and other technologies
Please note: An executed Bilateral Non-Disclosure Agreement is required before engaging in any proprietary discussions. Please include a registered business name and address (or full/legal name and address) when inquiring. Thank you!